The University programming competition CERC 2017 (Central European ACM ICPC Competition) took place at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in Zagreb (Croatia) from November 17th to 19th, 2017. The Central European region is one of the most competitive in the world. Competitors had 5 hours of time to solve 12 tasks, some of which were extremely dificult.
Results are available at http://cerc.hsin.hr/index.php?page=results. The competition was attended by 69 teams from 29 universities from Austria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and Slovenia.
The top three teams will compete in the world finals, which will be held in Beijing in China between April 15 and 20, 2017. Our teams fought very well. All have solved at least one task occupied the following places:
- 36.: Univerza v Ljubljani (Žan Knafelc, Martin Peterlin, Žiga Željko) z 2 rešenima nalogama
- 38.: Univerza v Ljubljani (Luka Avbreht, Samo Kralj, Žiga Župančič) z 2 rešenima nalogama
- 39.: Univerza v Ljubljani (Luka Kolar, Filip Koprivec, Filip Peter Lebar) z 2 rešenima nalogama
- 43.: Univerza v Mariboru (Izak Glasenčnik, Nejc Maček, Robi Novak) z 2 rešenima nalogama
- 57.: Univerza na Primorskem (Mikita Akulich, Daniil Baldouski, Anton Uramer) z 1 rešeno nalogo
Sincere congratulations to all competitors who represented Slovene universities at CERC 2017!